To obtain a hi-res version of Congressman Hultgren's headshot, please click the picture.
- Financial Services--Subcommitees: Vice-Chairman, Capital Markets, Securities and Investment; Housing and Insurance
- Science, Space and Technology--Subcommittees: Energy; Research and Technology
- 14th District: West and Northwest “ex-burbs” of Chicago. District office in Campton Hills. Counties covered include parts of DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will "collar" counties.
- Elected: Assumed office January 3, 2011, 4th Term.
- Prev. Occupation: Securities Company Executive, Attorney
- Prev. Political Exp.: DuPage Co. Board, 1994-98; IL House, 1999-2007; IL Senate, 2007-11
- Education: BA Bethel College, 1988; JD Chicago-Kent College of Law, 1993
- Family: Married, 4 Children
Born and raised in Illinois, and having spent more than 20 years serving Illinois and its citizens at multiple levels of government, Congressman Randy Hultgren represents the state’s 14th Congressional District. The district is comprised of seven suburban counties including McHenry, Lake, Kendall, Kane, DuPage, DeKalb and Will.
In Washington, Congressman Hultgren has committed himself to working for fiscal sanity, real healthcare reform, and pro-growth policies that will put Americans back to work. In the current 115th Congress, Randy serves on the Financial Services and Science, Space & Technology Committees.
Randy was elected to the DuPage County Board and County Forest Preserve Board in 1994, to the Illinois House of Representatives in 1999, and to the Illinois Senate in 2007. At every level, he has fought for prosperity and free enterprise and for smaller, smarter government.
Randy served on the Financial Institutions Committees in the Illinois House and Senate and is credentialed in FINRA Series 7, 6 and 63. He later became a Vice President at Performance Trust Investment Advisors in Chicago.
Randy was born March 1, 1966 in Park Ridge, Illinois. He graduated from Bethel College in 1988 and later attended Chicago-Kent College of Law, graduating in 1993. He resides in Plano with his wife, Christy, two sons, and has two adult children.
In Congress, Congressman Hultgren serves on two committees and four subcommittees. On the Committee on Financial Services, he serves as Vice-Chairman of the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities and Investment; and sits on the Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance. On the Committee on Science, Space and Technology, he sits on the Subcommittee on Research and Technology; and the Subcommittee on Energy.